Medical Conditions Treated
- Lacerations / cuts on skin
- Minor burns and wound care
- Drainage of abscesses / boils
- Allergic reactions
- Stomach viruses, nausea, and vomiting
- Cold, flu, viral illnesses
- Ear infections
- Pink eye
- Asthma, Bronchitis, uncomplicated Pneumonia
- Screening and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Urinary tract infections
- Physicals for school, work, and pre-employment
- Screening for Diabetes and High blood pressure
- Vaginal discharge or vaginitis
Services In Clinic
- X ray
- EKG- electrocardiogram
- Rapid Strept- results in 5 minutes
- Rapid Flu- results in 15 minutes
- Rapid Hemoglobin- results in 10 minutes
- Urine Pregnancy
- STD testing
- Blood tests can be sent to outside labs like Quest, and Bioreference for patients if the need arises- results come back in 1-5 days depending on the test ordered.
- Splinting of bones
- Suturing of lacerations or cuts
- Asthma nebulizer treatments
Patient Care is our top priority. Our highly trained professional staff will be kind and professional. Please stop by to see the Bronx Park Urgent Medical Care difference.
KIND & PROFESSIONAL STAFF
When the need for an urgent care visit arrives you can rest assured that our kind and professional staff will be here for you.
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Our office is open 7 days a week for your convenience. If you have the need for an urgent care visit on a Saturday or Sunday, we’ll be here for you; 7 days a week, every week.